SquidRoute – Sales Route Accounting and Management
Invoicing and printing from mobile handheld devices
Purchasing and backorders
Customer payments receipt
Customer signature capture on handhelds.
• Planned Route Sales and Servicing - definable call/visit frequency.
• Route Allocation - assigning and de-assigning customers to merchandise delivery routes, drivers to routes, etc.
• Representative management - including assigning of routes to sales people, sales persons performance statistics such as number of calls per day, average sales value per call, etc.
• Merchandise Sales - pricing options, returns, samples, exchanges, buy/get promotions, etc.
• Payment and Fulfilment- collection of cash, cheques (+multiple payment methods), returns, credit for returns, and end of day reconciliation by representative on each terminal.
• Customer management - customer specific pricing, order and purchase history, credit account balances, promotions, messages, multiple contacts, access information, call times,
• Easy Data capture - extensive user definable data input functions to support data capture by the mobile workforce.
• Messaging (optional) - email or alerts to and from the route representatives.
• Reporting - extensive book of standard reports such as sales by customer, representative, product or route; with further analysis by day, week, month, etc. With an easy to use notes module providing for ad hoc annotation.
More customer stops per day without adding additional work hours.
Representatives spend more time servicing your customer rather than with redundant paperwork.
No more line item input errors, pricing errors and office data entry errors.
Menu driven, intuitive application interface.